Gone are the days of a regular 9-to-5 work schedule. Why shouldn’t your bank work the same crazy hours you do? Today’s online banking services make it possible for you to do all your banking whenever it fits into your schedule. It’s fast and easy:
- Convenient access from anywhere at any time. You just need an Internet connection and any device (PC, tablet, or smart phone).
- Real time information. Our interactive OVERVIEW page gives you an up-to-date snapshot of all your accounts and transactions.
- Advanced security options. Flexible permissions let you designate who has access to each banking function.
Most people agree that online and mobile banking tools are convenient. The thing that holds some people back is concern over safety and privacy. In reality, transactions handled electronically travel through fewer hands, offering fewer opportunities for mistakes or security issues. In addition, State Bank of Cross Plains uses a variety of security methods to ensure your accounts are safe from online breaches:
- Login credentials and password
- Device ID
- Geographical location verification
State Bank of Cross Plains offers a variety of electronic banking tools to help you manage your business and personal finances. Our Online Education Center hosts more than a dozen brief videos that not only explain our online and mobile banking tools, but also teaches you how to use them. Click on any of the following links to learn more:
You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or call SBCP’s Online Services team at (855) 256-7328 for information or assistance.
Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender